Take advantage of crypto’s most stable earnings alongside your DeFi holdings.
Hold one crypto, earn another!
Ideal for income-generating strategies.
Build a pool that our community loves and earn revenue from its fees.
Pool strategies generate revenue from performance fees. 95% of all revenue generated from fees (or otherwise) are used to buyback and burn TBCT tokens from the open market. The other 5% goes to the developer responsible for the corresponding product – either the TBCT team or a community member.Join Our Community
TBCT Community Blockchain is a yield optimizer that simplifies staking and yield farming by auto-compounding your LP’s and tokens across multiple chain farming ecosystems.
Yield farming is the practice of staking or lending crypto assets in order to generate high returns or rewards in the form of additional cryptocurrency.
TBCT incentivizes participation and catalyzes user contribution. Users earn TBCT through pool participation and, later, participating in TBCT's continuous improvement.
3% of each transaction is sent to the Staking Rewards Pool, Those TBCT tokens are delivered as yield to TBCT stakers.
TBCT 2021 Copyright